- Yankee Station Race Series #2 - Old Point Comfort Light Race(4 days)
- Tides Baseball Cruise(11 days)
- 4th of July Cruise plus Mobjack Bay(15 days)
- Cruise to York River Yacht Haven & Mobjack Bay(16 days)
- Yankee Station Race Series #3 - Veteran's Cup (LYC) (25 days)
- Yankee Station Race Series #4 - Little Bay Challenge (BBSA)(32 days)
2011 'Round the Lights Race
Race results are posted below.
THE ROUND THE LIGHTS RACE will be held on 22 Oct. This race is sanctioned event number 429 for 2011 CBYRA High Point awards. The sailing instructions and entry forms are attached downloadable files below.
Date: October 22, 2011
Classes: Spinnaker A/B/C, Non-Spin (Two headsails), and Cruising. No skipper's meeting, check this site for start times!
Start Time: The start sequence will be a staggered "Chase Start" with a reverse PHRF starting sequence. First warning will be at 0955 with the first start at 1000.
Start and Finish: Between the orange flag on the OPC Marina dock and G“3” Phoebus Channel mark.
Course: Around both Thimble Shoals and Middle Ground Lighthouses, in any order, and in any direction.
Entries: $25 if received by 5 PM Saturday Oct 15, otherwise $30.
For Cruisers: Courtesy ratings will be available for those in Cruising Class who do not have a valid PHRF rating. Cruising credits will be granted by OPCYC (see Cruising Credits below). Note that there is no Cruising Class in the CBYRA.
Contacts: Steve Ritz (757-218-2775) or Jeff Rogers (757-449-2931)
|2011 RTL Class Results.xls||71 KB|
|2011 RTL Overall Results.xls||71 KB|