SpinSheet Sock Burning and Sailboat Crew Listing Party - South
This is the annual invitation OPCYC receives for a crew listing party sponsored by SpinSheet. We will be requesting a table specifically for OPCYC and need several members to help man the table. Please contact Commodore Curt Morris at c.morris 'at' charter 'dot' net or (757) 810-3464. Thanks!
When: Saturday, March 31, 2012; 5-7 pm
Where: Marker 20 in downtown Hampton (one block off the waterfront)
(21 East Queens Way, Hampton, VA 23669-4060)
• Do you want to learn to sail?
• Are you looking to find a crew slot this season on the Chesapeake Bay?
• Do you own a sailboat but are short on crew?
• Are you interested in sailboat Racing or Cruising but don’t know how to get involved.
• Do you want to simply network with other sailors?
• Or do you want to drink a few beers and burn your socks in celebration of the new sailing season.
Well simply show up!!!
The SpinSheet “Sock Burning” and “Crew Listing Party – South” is an annual networking event to help southern bay sailors kick off the 2011 sailing season!!!! Gathered amongst the crowd you will find skippers looking for crew, sailors looking for boats to sail on, and sailing organizations hoping to point you in the direction of more sailing opportunities. The party is a great opportunity to meet skippers in need of your services or crew looking for a ride. And if own a sailboat and need crew, you will be king of the party and should come away with a long list of willing and qualified crew prospects.
For over 12 years, SpinSheet’s free Crew Listing service has been the leader in helping new and seasoned sailors find the right boat to sail on and the right crew to sail with on the Chesapeake Bay. Whether your goal is to become more comfortable on boats, to make new sailing friends, or to race like a rock star, we can help. Just go to www.spinsheet.com and register under “Crew